Attend our eLearning course for understanding how to practically adopt the Problem-based learning methodology.
SuperFast Learning Machine
Adopt our SuperFast Learning Machine for extracting the questions and associated answers related to your topic or subject from different kinds of documents (scientific papers, old quizzes, presentations, MOOCs, books, grey literature, etc.) and use its output as the starting point for building your problem-based training material.
Download here the Guide for using the SuperFast Learning Machine.
Download the theoretical background of problem-based learning methodology in a short version if you need just an overview or in a long version if you need a detailed description.
Download our pedagogical guidelines in the form of practical suggestions, instructions and tips about how to put into practice problem-based methodology, starting from the results of the SuperFast Learning Machine.
Download some example presentations you can adopt as reference for developing your own. *
- Want to learn about genetic diagnosis from A to Z?
- Environmental Business Model Canvas
- IoT platform selection
- Project planning on the example of apartment renovation
- Partitions divide but let’s resonate together
- Integration Week-end (WEI)
* Please take into consideration that the SFL machine-related parts of these example presentations were created based on the first version of the SFL machine (before its fine-tuning)
The co-authors of this collective work about problem-based learning, in alphabetical order, are: Fouzia Achchaq, Catherine Bennetau, Kim Bellec, Jean-Francois Bonnet, Cécile Cabasson, Ulysse Delabre, Benoit Deltheil, Isabelle Dufour, Adrien Gintrand, Philippe Goyer, Sophie Javerzat, Stephanie Martins, Blandine Masselin, Anissa Meziane, Xavier Nogues, Marie Seye, Thomas Tang, Robin Kromer, Laurent Denis.