SuperFast Learning Machine
Adopt our SuperFast Learning Machine for extracting the questions and associated answers related to your topic or subject from different kinds of documents (scientific papers, old quizzes, presentations, MOOCs, books, grey literature, etc.) and use its output as the starting point for building your problem-based training material.
Download here the Guide for using the SuperFast Learning Machine.
Download the theoretical background of problem-based learning methodology in a short version if you need just an overview or in a long version if you need a detailed description.
- Problem-based learning methodology_Theoretical background_short
- Problem-based learning methodology_Theoretical background_long
Download our pedagogical guidelines in the form of practical suggestions, instructions and tips about how to put into practice problem-based methodology, starting from the results of the SuperFast Learning Machine.
- eSTEM_Pedagogical Guidelines_Problem_Based_Learning
- eSTEM_Pedagogical Guidelines_Inquiry_Based_Learning_Annexes – Student booklet (word file)
- eSTEM_Pedagogical Guidelines_Inquiry_Based_Learning_Annexes – Tutor booklet (word file)
Download some example presentations you can adopt as reference for developing your own.
- Want to learn about genetic diagnosis from A to Z?: Course designing; Tutor booklet; Student booklet; Assessment
- Environmental Business Model Canvas: Presentation; Student booklet; Tutor booklet; Help for Course Designing
- IoT platform selection
- Name of the document (PDF, 00 Mb)
Attend our eLearning course for understanding how to practically adopt the SuperFast Learning Machine.