Attend our eLearning course for understanding how to practically adopt the Dataset-based learning methodology.
SuperFast Learning Machine
Adopt our SuperFast Learning Machine for extracting sets of similar datasets related to your topic or subject and their description from different kinds of documents (scientific papers, old quizzes, presentations, MOOCs, books, grey literature, etc.) and use its output as the starting point for building your dataset-based training material.
Download here the Guide for using the SuperFast Learning Machine.
Watch here the Video Guide for using the SuperFast Learning Machine.
Download the theoretical background of dataset-based learning methodology in short version if you need just an overview or in long version if you need a detailed description.
Download our pedagogical guidelines in the form of practical suggestions, instructions and tips about how to put into practice dataset-based methodology, starting from the results of the SuperFast Learning Machine.
Download some example presentations you can adopt as reference for developing your own.
- Public investment in R&D and better life standards: Presentation; Guide
- Business Model Canvas Potential limitations: Presentation; Guide
- Descriptive Statistics applied to the Real Estate Market in France: Course Designing; Statement
- Data preparation for Market Basket Analysis (MBA)
- Interpreting water level measurements in a prismatic flume activity
- Measurement Quality Assurance: Presentation; Guide
- Aerodynamic concepts: drag and lift forces for wing profiles
Find the recording of the hands-on English-language webinar on practical adoption of the methodology here.