SuperFast Learning Machine
Adopt our SuperFast Learning Machine for extracting sets of similar questions and associated answers related to your topic or subject from different kinds of documents (scientific papers, old quizzes, presentations, MOOCs, books, grey literature, etc.) and use its output as the starting point for building your scenario-based training material.
Download here the Guide for using the SuperFast Learning Machine.
Download the theoretical background of problem-based learning methodology in a short version if you need just an overview or in a long version if you need a detailed description.
- Scenario-based learning methodology_Theoretical background_short
- Scenario-based learning methodology_Theoretical Background_Long
Download our pedagogical guidelines in the form of practical suggestions, instructions and tips about how to put into practice problem-based methodology, starting from the results of the SuperFast Learning Machine.
Download some example presentations you can adopt as a reference for developing your own.
- Lecture of database designing
- Generate a Consistent Business Model Canvas: Guide; Presentation
- Lean Manufacturing
- What is effect size and how to use effect size indices: Course Designing; Course
Attend our eLearning course for understanding how to practically adopt the SuperFast Learning Machine.