Attend our eLearning course for understanding how to practically adopt the Scenario-based learning methodology.
SuperFast Learning Machine
Adopt our SuperFast Learning Machine for extracting sets of similar questions and associated answers related to your topic or subject from different kinds of documents (scientific papers, old quizzes, presentations, MOOCs, books, grey literature, etc.) and use its output as the starting point for building your scenario-based training material.
Download here the Guide for using the SuperFast Learning Machine.
Watch here the Video Guide for using the SuperFast Learning Machine.
Download the theoretical background of scenario-based learning methodology in a short version if you need just an overview or in a long version if you need a detailed description.
Download our pedagogical guidelines in the form of practical suggestions, instructions and tips about how to put into practice scenario-based methodology, starting from the results of the SuperFast Learning Machine.
Download some example presentations you can adopt as a reference for developing your own.
- Lecture of database designing
- Generate a Consistent Business Model Canvas: Guide; Presentation
- Lean Manufacturing
- What is effect size and how to use effect size indices: Course Designing; Course
- Strategic Management
- Business planning (Supplementary presentation to the interactive game)
- Production planning and organization
- Cooperation in the transition from kindergarten to primary school
- Web application development
Find the recording of the hands-on English-language webinar on practical adoption of the methodology here.